Far East Consultants (BC) Inc.
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
- Perform a variety of complex administrative and clerical tasks.
- Providing support to our manager and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Perform general office duties and provide administrative support.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages. Maintain contact lists.
- Answer administrative questions and pass along unresolved issues to management.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems. Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports.
- Maintain the effective operation and upkeep the office equipment, including photocopier, fax machine, Printers, computers and telephones.
- In the absence of the management, handles administrative complaints, receives and organizes documents and reports to the management.
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information.
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- Provide accurate information in-person and via phone/email to clients
- Compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations
Job Requirements (What we are looking for):
- Completion of Secondary School is mandatory. Bachelor’s degree or a two year Office Administration or Business management diploma will be an asset.
- Minimum two years’ experience in administration or supervisory role is required
- Excellent communication skills in English are required.
- Excellent interpersonal & relationship building skills.
- Extremely organized, Excellent coordination & collaboration skills, Superior oral and written communication skills, Strong proficiency in English.
- Ability to handle confidential material and situations with tact and discretion.
- Strong ability to take initiative and complete tasks as assigned
Willing to Work under pressure.
Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
– Good Verbal and Communion skills.
– Knowledge of Microsoft-word, Excel and Power-point.
– Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
– Customer Service attitude.
Benefits: As per BC Employment Standards act, 10 days paid vacation annually or 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid on each pay cheque.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]