Employment Groups: Students, youth, visible minorities, Indigenous people, newcomers to Canada.
Employment Type: Full-time Permanent.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Completion of 6 Months Caregiver Training Program or 1 year full time paid experience in taking care of kids.
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks
Work Location Information: Urban area
Work Site Environment: Non-smoking
Personal Suitability: Organized, Flexibility, Reliability
Children’s Ages: Over 12 years, 3 years
- Shop for food and household supplies,
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens,
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties,
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents,
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
– Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home,
– Prepare infants and children for rest periods,
– Take children to and from school and to appointments,
– Bathe, dress and feed infants and children,
– Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents,
– Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children,
– Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development,
– Organize, activities such as games and outings for children,
– Prepare and serve nutritious meals,
– Supervise and care for children,
– Tend to emotional well-being of children
Weight Handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Work Setting: Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]