Enviro Pallet Recovery Buy & Sell LTD
Permanent Position: Material handlers (NOC #7452)
Company: Enviro Pallet Recovery Buy & Sell (2004) LTD.
Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
Location: 11595 Eburne Way, Richmond, B.C, V6V 2M1
Wage Rate: $18.00 Hourly, for 40 Hours per week
If any overtime-overtime wage rate of $ 27 per hour after 40 hours of work per week. Bi-weekly pay. Paid Statutory Holiday
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Weekend Day and weekend also available.
Benefits: will be according to BC Employment Standard Act & 4% vacation pay
Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
Experience: No experience required, paid training would be provided to the right person, with the manual of the Forklift.
Languages: Basic English
Type of Industry: Pallets making industry
Weight Handling: 18 kg (40 lbs)
Steel-toed safety boots
Work Site Environment
Noisy; Dusty, outdoor
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Combination of sitting, standing, walking.
- Physical strength is required for manual material handling, if required work with heavy materials.
- Education; secondary School, knowledge of basic English
- Steel-toed shoes
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or using basic material handling equipment
- Count and Weigh pallets
- Sort, crate and stock pallets
- Operate loading and unload pallets and unfinished pallets
- Pick orders and stock from warehouse and load into trucks
- Operate forklift trucks, load and unload wood parts and pallets on to the vehicles and retrieve wood parts and finished and unfinished pallets from the warehouses.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure.
Essential Skills: Working with others, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, significant use of memory
Other Information: Position is available and open to Aboriginal youth, new immigrants.
Security and Safety: Basic security clearance is required.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: The candidate should be available to work full-time in the day or evening or on weekends, if required. Physically demanding.
** Do you feel you’re the right person for this job? Kindly send in your resume/application. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]