Enviro Pallet Recovery Buy & Sell LTD.
Wood Pallet Assembler
Permanent Position: Pallet Assembler (NOC #9533)
Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
Location: 11595 Eburne Way, Richmond, B.C, V6V 2M1
Wage Rate: $19.00 Hourly, for 40 Hours per week
If any overtime-overtime wage rate of $ 28.50 per hour after 40 hours of work per week,
Paid Statutory Holiday
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Weekend Day and weekend also available.
Benefits: will be according to BC Employment Standard Act & 4% vacation pay
Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
Experience: One year experience in related industry will be asset but Paid on job training will also be provided.
Languages: Basic English
Type of Industry: Pallets making industry
Weight Handling: 18 kg (40 lbs)
Own Tools/Equipment Steel-toed safety boots
Work Site Environment Noisy: Dusty
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Combination of sitting, standing, walking.
- Experience as a laborer in the same industry/company may be required
- Education: . Completion of secondary school is required.
- Experience of 1 year in the related industry will be asset but on job training will also be provided.
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Experience as a laborer in the same industry/company of assembling the pallets will be an asset.
- You will be responsible for building and repairing pallets ensuring products are manufactured according to company standards.
- Safely use tools to assemble and repair pallets.
- Assemble pallet components accurately and thoroughly to company specifications.
- Take pallets, removing the broken parts and replace them with good parts. Works with an air nailer and may require to work with radial saw.
- Perform quality control check and inspect finished products to ensure they are compliant with company standards.
- Sorting and hand stacking pallets.
- Other related duties as required.
Essential Skills: Working with others, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, significant use of memory
Other Information: Position is available and open to Aboriginal youth, new immigrants.
Security and Safety: Basic security clearance is required.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure. Physically demanding. The candidate should be available to work full-time in the day or evening or on weekends, if required.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]