Enviro Pallet Recovery Buy & Sell (2004) LTD
Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
Wage Rate: 40 Hours per week
Benefit: will be according to BC Employment Standard Act & 4% vacation pay
If any overtime-overtime wage rate of $ 33 per hour after 40 hours of work per week
Paid Statutory Holiday
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Weekend Day/ and weekend also available.
Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
Experience: 1 year experience, as a laborer in the same industry/Company is required or one-year experience with machine operation in any capacity (any type of machine) is a requirement. Paid on job training will also be provided, with the manual of the machine.
Languages: Basic English
Type of Industry: Pallets making industry
Weight Handling: 18 kg (40 lbs)
Own Tools/Equipment Steel-toed safety boots
Work Site Environment Noisy; Dusty
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Repetitive tasks;
- Handling heavy loads;
- Physically demanding;
- Manual dexterity; Attention to detail;
- Hand-eye co-ordination;
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking;
- Standing for extended periods
Education: . Completion of high/ secondary school is required.
Experience: 1 year experience, as a laborer in the same industry/Company is required or one year experience with machine operation in any capacity (any type of machine) is a requirement.
Paid on job training will also be provided.
Languages: Basic English
- Set up, program and operate computerized or manual woodworking machines;
- Replacing part of wood and refitting and cutting of pallets may be required;
- Read and interpret specifications or follow verbal instructions;
- Operate gluing machines to glue pieces of pallets together or press and affix wood to pressed wood surfaces;
- Fabricate or repair wooden parts for pallets, fixtures and other wood products related to pallet making;
- Clean and lubricate machinery and equipment;
- Operate preset special purpose woodworking machines to fabricate wood pallets.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure.
Essential Skills: Working with others, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, significant use of memory
Other Information: Position is available and open to Aboriginal youth, new immigrants and persons with disabilities.
Security and Safety: Basic security clearance is required.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding. The candidate should be available to work full-time in the day or evening or on weekends, if required.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]